If you are interested in discovering the entire Zillertal, then a "Zillertal Activcard" is your ideal companion. An Activcard provides entry and reductions for 12 cable cars, 6 open-air swimming pools, public transport, the Observatory and with lots of partner organisations throughout Zillertal from 30 May to 11 October.
Children born in or after 2009 have free entry and are carried free of charge. Children born between 2000 and 2008 pay the children's tariff. And, when two adult tickets are purchased, all children (born between 2000 to 2008) travel free!
Z-Card - Benefits & Prices
- One return cable-car trip of your choice per day with one of the 11 cable cars
- Free entrance to all 6 open-air pools - one visit per day
- Free use of most public transport in Zillertal, except steam trains
- Entrance to the Observatory at Königsleiten incl. Planetarium
- No free use of bus routes to: Bärenbad - Zillergrund Staumauer and Mösl/Roswitha - Melchboden
- At least 10% reduction at numerous partner attractions in and around Zillertal
- Deposit: € 2.00 per chip card (payable in addtion)
- Activcard validity period 30.05 - 11.10.2015
- Ticket is valid for consecutive days from the day of purchase
- From Summer 2015 there is a reduction of up to 55% on steam trains