Booking Information - Hotel Bergkristall
Check-in is from 14:00 hrs, check-out is until 10:00 hrs. You may pay by Visacard, MasterCard and Maestro (EC-Card) or in cash at reception.
Travel Insurance & Cancellation Charges
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance at the time of booking. This not only avoids unpleasant situations but also costs, in the event of something happening in advance, or an accident occurring during your holiday. We will be pleased to assist and recommend the attractive travel cancellation insurance scheme from 'Europäische Versicherung'. Bookings are subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions (2006) of the Austrian Hotel Association.
Should you not be able to start your holiday as planned, or even have to cancel …
- If you cancel your booking at least 8 weeks in advance there is no charge
- If you cancel up to 4 weeks before the start of your holiday, we will make a 30% cancellation charge on the booking price
- If you cancel within 4 weeks and up to 10 days before, we will make a 50% cancellation charge on the booking price
- If you cancel within 10 days of arrival, we will charge 70% of the cost of the booking price
- For no-shows or earlier than planned departures, we will charge 90% of the booking price
Important! These cancellation charges apply irrespective of whether the cancelled rooms could be fully or partly relet.